Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome to Lionheart Yoga Training Blog

Hi! My name is Tonja Renee Hall and welcome to Lionheart Yoga Training Blog. I am a yoga coach in Seattle and Internationally, and this blog will focus on yoga training tips for athletes of all kinds, to keep you at your competitive best. I am the founder of Lionheart Yoga Training which is a yoga program tailored to meet the specific needs of athletes. I use techniques from my 10 years experience as a Vinyasa Power yoga instructor, Thai Yoga stretching and sport visualization to create a unique and energizing yoga program for you or your team. I have yoga coached members of Cliff Bar and Luna Bar cycling teams, and currently coach the Seattle Sounders, fc and yoga for the Seattle SeaHawks pre-season as well as athletes of all kinds at Seattle Athletic Club.
I have found that players who practice yoga on a regular basis, especially Lionheart yoga, experience less injury, have increased flexibility, strength and greater ability to achieve their full potential on and off the field.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and feel free to write comments and ask questions that I will answer in a timely mannor.
Lionheart Yoga training can be reached on: t.hall43@gmail.com or by visiting my website www.tonjareneehall.com
What a great way to start your sports year off right with a training session with Lionheart Yoga!!

Enjoy,

Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment